Nave of the Grand Palais
01 44 13 17 17
Metro Champs Elysées-Clemenceau
Taste of Paris, the chef's festival at the Grand Palais
From Thursday, May 17 2018 to Sunday, May 20 2018
The pleasure of taste.
One of the largest food festivals in the world, Taste Festival takes over the Grand Palais in Paris for four days. It brings together gourmets and food experts from around the world.
Many stands, staffed by the people behind world-famous restaurants, will offer tastings. But Taste of Paris is more than a gastronomic feast: it is a family event that can be savoured by all, and it's known for its buzzing vibe and great mood.
This festival is organised with the help of Alain Ducasse and Joel Robuchon, patrons of the event.
Advantages of making
- A guaranteed better price
- Better conditions (free cancellations *)
- Simpler correspondence with the hotel
- Exceptional offers
Your stay at Hôtel Des Deux Continents:
- An ideal location from which to discover Paris
- Modern comfort in a historic quarter
- Reception open 24 hours per day