5 avenue Gustave-Eiffel
08 92 70 12 39
Metro: Bir-Hakeim, Trocadéro or Ecole militaire
RER C: Champs-de-Mars Tour Eiffel
La Verticale de la tour Eiffel (Eiffel Tower vertical race)
Thursday, March 15 2018
Over the roofs of Parisian.
While everywhere in the world vertical races are taking off, there is one that is likely to eclipse them all. The Vertical Race at the Eiffel Tower offers just 40 seasoned athletes the chance to race up the 1665 steps, a total height of 279 metres - and three levels - to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
And if you would like to take part in the challenge, 79 competitors will be randomly selected from the ballot to participate in this race, but be aware that a proof of performance will be required. So, let's head upwards! It'll be worth it for the view over the rooftops of Paris.
Advantages of making
- A guaranteed better price
- Better conditions (free cancellations *)
- Simpler correspondence with the hotel
- Exceptional offers
Your stay at Hôtel Des Deux Continents:
- An ideal location from which to discover Paris
- Modern comfort in a historic quarter
- Reception open 24 hours per day