The Louvre Museum
99 rue de Rivoli
01 40 20 50 50
01 40 20 57 05
Metro: Palais-Royal - Musée du Louvre
8 mins on foot from the station
Eugène Delacroix, exhibition
From Thursday, March 29 2018 to Monday, July 23 2018
A tribute to a great artist.
This exhibition, produced in partnership with the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, sets out to trace the entire artistic career ofEugène Delacroix. This means that more than 180 works by the famous artist will be brought together, most of them paintings.
An opportunity to discover or rediscover the artistic world of Eugene Delacroix and especially how he was driven by an anxiety to be both original and to be a part of the great Flemish and Venetian tradition of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
Advantages of making
- A guaranteed better price
- Better conditions (free cancellations *)
- Simpler correspondence with the hotel
- Exceptional offers
Your stay at Hôtel Des Deux Continents:
- An ideal location from which to discover Paris
- Modern comfort in a historic quarter
- Reception open 24 hours per day